Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Post

Ok so this is my very first blog post, where do I start.  Im going to first say that the main focus of this blog will be some crafty things ive been making or wanting to make. I might also post some Life blurbs in my blog as well.
So a little about me, My name is Nicolette Johanna Swain, I have been married to my husband Jeremy Swain for  going on 2 years now(we have been together for 7 wow), and we have a 5 year old daughter and her name is Cadence Leann(she will actually be 6 June 28th). Cadence will probably be the focus of many of my blog post since well she is the main focus of my life.  I also was diagnosed with a little thing called Hypothyroidism and let me tell you with all the grief it has caused me I will probably post about that too.  I was born and raised in a little town in northern california (Red Bluff), I now live in an even smaller town now in the mountains(Susanville).  I work as a Preschool Teachers Aide and im going to school to get my AA in Child Development. I love my job and look forward to going to work and playing with children all day. (what more could you really want in a job?) Well I feel like im rambling a bit and I dont want to scare you off just yet. Thanks for reading. Love Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment