Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fathers Day Gift Idea

So I was searching the blog world for a fun, creative and easy idea for a gift for my daughter to give to my husband on fathers day. Well I found a blog with a lot of cool and fun ideas. (http://www.tipjunkie.com/fathers-day-activities/ ) This is where I saw the picture frame with the Little Girl holding the paper mache letters.

So since I didn't have paper mache letters I made Picture Frame Letters. Like the ones in the picture below.



For the letters I just printed the letters "D a d"  off of the computer from my word processor. Each letter was at size 650 and on font Times New Roman.  
As for the backing behind the letters I used silky material that I had bought for making hair accessories. 
The frames were just some that I had around. 

Then on the the photo taking and the funnest part. 
Here are a few of the pictures from our fun photo shoot. 







Then here is a collage that I put together on Picasa. 
I just know that my husband will love this gift for years to come. 

If you make one let me know, I would love to see pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment